Advance Healthcare has been providing multi-disciplinary services including psychology to the community for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on the highest standard of health services with an integrated multi-disciplinary approach to client management.
Advance Healthcare is expanding its psychological services. We are currently looking for clinical, health or general psychologists part-time or full-time for our Boronia, Dandenong, Geelong, Hoppers Crossing & St Albans clinics. Flexible locations and hours are available.
With a strong referral base and increasing demand for services in our highly successful programs, Advance Healthcare is one of the largest pain management providers in Australia with an excellent organisational culture and staff retention rate.
We are preferred providers of multi-disciplinary pain management services (Network Pain Management) for TAC and WorkSafe.
Candidates will have:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Strong interest in providing psychology services as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary pain management team
- Ability to assess and treat clients under Medicare with general mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety and stress-related conditions
- Some experience in private practice or hospital setting is valued
What Advance Healthcare can offer you:
- $120,000-$160,000 pa for 30 hours clinical contact a week
- Growing organisation with strong established referral base and ongoing demand for services
- Collaborative team & full administrative support
- All Sales & Marketing performed by the organisation
- Opportunity to work with expert medical and allied health professionals
- Access to education sessions provided by leaders in the field of chronic pain
- Short and long term goal setting available to assist you attain the most out of your psychology career
- Opportunity to participate in research projects around mental health problems and persistent pain
- Early career and new graduates will be considered under an intensive training and mentoring program
Please visit www.advancehealthcare.com.au for more information on our services and organisation.