AFFINITY WOMEN’S HEALTH
Join us in the Mornington Peninsula’s only women’s mental health clinic
You are an energetic, highly motivated psychologist with a passion for treating and supporting female clients through the many challenges they face. You are an excellent clinical practitioner and communicator with a collaborative style and would enjoy the stimulus and benefits of working with a skilled multidisciplinary team.
A multidisciplinary team covering psychiatry, psychology, dietetics and psychotherapy, Affinity Women’s Health is the only women’s mental health clinic on the Mornington Peninsula.
We are passionate about women’s mental health and look after women of all ages, from adolescent girls and women of child-bearing years (with a very strong focus on perinatal psychology and psychiatry) to women as they transition through child rearing, menopause and the later phases of their lives.
What we offer
We will provide you with a steady referral base, comprehensive administrative support and a warm, collaborative, environment.
You will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge as our team approach encourages the exchange of information and professional development.
We also support our practitioners holding patient groups and presenting to GPs and the local community about important mental health issues.
Affinity Women’s Health features
· Beautifully furnished offices in the Beleura Private Hospital Consulting Suites
· Flexible hours, including Saturday mornings
· A strong, established referral base with GPs on the Mornington Peninsula
· Genie medical practice software for appointment scheduling reminders and correspondence
· Full-time friendly, professional administrative staff who assist with bookings, payments, TAC, DVA, VOCAT and other admin needs
· Free on-site parking
What you will have
· Current unconditional and unrestricted registration with APRHA
· Experience working with women and familiarity with psychiatric illnesses
· Experience in DBT, CBT, Trauma-based therapy and EMDR
· A Medicare provider number so patients can claim a rebate
· The ability to work autonomously, while benefitting from a multi-disciplinary treatment team in a collaborative practice
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining us at Affinity Women’s Health.
Please forward your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you’d like to work with us to Info@affinitywomenshealth.com.au