Do you have a genuine passion for Alcohol and Other Drugs treatment and a commitment to improving primary health outcomes in the community?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Capacity Building Coordinator focusing in Alcohol and Other Drugs and/or Mental Health to join our Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs team. This role works with our commissioned service providers, partners, community organisations or systems to build on their existing capabilities.
The Capacity Building Coordinator:
- establishes and maintains effective partnerships with commissioned service providers;
- is responsible for the management of contracts with commissioned service providers;
- facilitates connections and integration between commissioned service providers to influence best practice service delivery;
- fosters a quality improvement approach to evaluation, assessment, monitoring and redesign; and
- participates in broader mental health systems level partnerships and integration.
This role has a key focus on AOD and/or Primary Mental Health and requires an in-depth understanding of the AOD/ primary mental health care sector/s. This role will work with existing and newly commissioned service providers delivering services across a range of Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services and/or within a stepped care model - with a focus on supporting service providers within clinical and non-clinical settings to build and sustain capabilities across the primary sector.
You will be an exceptional team player with high level interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and have significant demonstrated experience in building and influencing professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including AOD service providers, primary mental health services, psychosocial services, community services, and government departments. An innate ability to influence and support organisations and individuals through change management will be highly regarded.
We expect the successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications in management, health or human services or at a minimum, experience at a senior level within a health organisation.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, and recognise opportunities, and come up with potential solutions. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the fun and supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options which enhance your net take home!).
Because this is all about YOU – we have put OUR information last! The Adelaide Primary Health Network (Adelaide PHN) is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keep people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcome.
Note: Previous applicants to our recently advertised Capacity Building Coordinator role note not apply please.
- Please visit our website at www.adelaidephn.com.au for a position description.
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the position, please call Adelaide PHN on 8219 5900.