Felix & Sage Psychology is a growing clinic located in Ringwood, Victoria. We are situated only 600 metres from Eastland shopping centre and Ringwood Station and in an established medical and allied health precinct.
Our team currently includes 11 caring and knowledgeable clinicians who are trained in a variety of therapies with differing levels of experience. Each of our team members bring their own unique qualities and areas of interest, which has enabled us to create our wonderfully diverse clinical team that work alongside our dedicated and friendly administrative team.
We are looking for a psychologist to join us who has an interest in working with varying presentations across the lifespan, with opportunities to work with individuals, couples and families.
Additionally, our preference is that you are available to work a minimum of two afternoons/evenings per week, or Saturdays.
- Full registration as a general or clinical psychologist with AHPRA
- Have own Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance (as required)
- Have a current working with children check
- Have your own ABN and be eligible to work as a subcontractor
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in assessment and counselling preferred
- Experience in the use of CBT and other evidence-based interventions
- Organised and effective time management
- Ability to provide thorough and timely written reports, letters to referrers and session notes as required
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable and self-motivated with a strong focus on providing high quality therapeutic services to clients
- Newly registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Work with a professional, friendly, and supportive team
- On-site administrative support including; billing, appointment bookings, SMS reminders and marketing
- Competitive percentage-based contract room rates
- Modern facilities with professional and comfortable consulting rooms
- Monthly Peer Group Supervision run by our principal psychologist / board approved supervisor
- Located in an established medical and allied health precinct
- Ample on & off-street parking
- Individual Supervision Available (reduced fee for our contractors)
- 600 metres from Eastland Shopping Centre and Ringwood Station