- Full Time Ongoing position working Mon-Fri with a monthly ADO.
- Multi-disciplinary positions available (OT, Social Work, RPN or Psychologist)
- Provide assessments and recovery oriented care
Life with us:
- NorthWestern Mental Health is one of the largest providers of Mental
Health Services in Victoria. Our multi-disciplinary workforce of
skilled and dynamic clinicians, consumers and carers, provide a
recovery-oriented approach to care.
- At Northern Area Mental Health Service (NAMHS) Hotham street you
will find an enthusiastic, friendly, professional group of clinicians of
various disciplines. We work hard and we work well as a team.
- The team respects the professionalism of all staff members and are
encouraged to work autonomously as well as part of our larger team.
- Professional development is encouraged and supported.
A job to be proud of:
- Provide recovery oriented care including assessment and development
of interventions in collaboration with consumers/ carers/families and
other service providers including GP’s, NDIS service providers and other
- Provide discipline specific evidence based practice and appropriate treatment options as required.
- Partake in discipline specific clinical supervision and workload management.
- Contribute in ongoing professional development activities and
in-service training and sharing new found knowledge with the clinical
- Experience in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of severe mental illness and psychiatric disability
- Capacity to undertake alcohol and other drug screening, assessment,
treatment planning, brief interventions with clients who have
co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to ongoing professional development for self and for team members
- A current Victorian Driver’s License, and ongoing ability to use this form of transport
Our commitment to you:
- We are a values based organisation, a career with us is a rewarding
experience offering great prospects for career diversity and
- NAMHS Hotham Street prides itself in offering a great working environment for all clinicians of all disciplines.
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary sacrifice and monthly ADOs for Full Time staff.
Connect with us:
Arrange a site visit and chat with us over a coffee. Once you have
seen our service and spoken to our some of our wonderful team members,
you will want to be part of something special and help us make a
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au or click ‘Apply Now’.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity
and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History
Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants
will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior
Previous applicants need not re-apply