Clinical Psychologists for Private Practice in Bondi Junction
About Mind Matters
We are a brand new private psychology practice located in the centre of Bondi Junction. Our collective passion lies in empowering our clients to achieve emotional growth and balance by arming them with the tools and knowledge to take charge and create change. Based in a stunning, purpose built terrace, our practice looks and feels like a high end spa. Aiming to provide a professional but peaceful experience to our clients, our 12 rooms are sound proofed, air conditioned and beautifully furnished, featuring garden views.
What we offer
- Admin staff to support you and your clients from the moment you connect
- Peer supervision and supervision for clinical endorsement
- Opportunities for professional development
- A caring, compassionate and supportive team
- Access to a large referral base
We are looking for
Experienced and passionate Clinical Psychologists and Clinical Registrars
Both psychologists who have broad capabilities and those who prefer niche areas
Adult psychologists, child psychologists and couple’s therapists - our philosophy of empowerment means that we are happy to nurture any niche you would like to create for yourself.
Note that we work flexibly, with options to work from 2 days a week up to full time.
- You must either be registered with Medicare as a Clinical Psychologist or be a registrar working towards obtaining your registration
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Able to work independently and also within a great team environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
Forward your Resume with a short Cover Letter (setting out your availability) to email@example.com