An exciting opportunity exists to join an established private practice, Vitalise Psychology. We are conveniently located in Richmond, Melbourne, close to Richmond station, and only a short walk from Swan St, Bridge Rd, and Punt Rd. Vitalise Psychology offers quality counselling services to individuals and couples with a broad range of issues and concerns.
A position is currently available 2 or 3 days per week.
What we can offer you:
- Professional working environment, including a supportive team of psychologists.
- Ongoing provision of referrals to build and maintain a caseload
- Administration support that includes; intake and management of appointments, invoicing & account facilities, and support and facilities for processing Medicare rebates and associated reporting requirements.
- Regular group/peer supervision that can be counted towards CPD.
- Flexible hours.
- Very generous remuneration rates
- Access to a range of assessment materials and clinical resources.
- Extensive online and print marketing.
- Provision of psychological services and associated administrative duties (e.g. case note taking, management of ongoing appointments, etc.).
- Ongoing liaison with referring GPs and other health care providers.
- Doctoral/Masters level qualifications in Clinical Psychology and registration/endorsement as a clinical psychologist with AHPRA (clinical registrars also welcome to apply).
- Medicare provider number eligibility.
The right candidate for the position will:
- Be personable, and have a person centred approach to counselling.
- Have an open mind and a willingness and desire to learn, and will have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Have excellent communication skills, and have an authentic and genuine approach.
- Be willing to offer clients after hours appointments.
- Have a sense of humour, fun and playfulness.
Application and Enquiries:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We can also be contacted for further information about the position, on 9943 2859. Please note that unfortuantely we can only consider applications from clinical psychologists.
For additional information about our practice, please see www.VitalisePsychology.com.au