This year CQ Psych Services will celebrate our 3rd birthday. We have worked to develop a supportive team environment in our model of private practice.
We are an award-winning private practice based in Gladstone, on the Central Queensland coast. Our vision is to help the community to live their best life. We embrace processes and procedures that support innovation in the provision of our services. With increased demand, we are looking for team members who are dedicated to 'Making a Difference'.
About the roles
We are currently looking for Psychologists (provisional and fully registered) to fill multiple roles at our practice. We have positions available from 2 days per week, up to full time. Our provisional roles will be offered as employee roles, while those with full registration are offered as sub-contractor roles.
Why join us
- The opportunity to work in a regional beach side location where the pace is slower and there is a sense of community. Annual weather average ranges from highs of 27.8 degrees to lows of 18.6 degrees.
- We are lucky enough to remain in a COVID-19 free zone with the ability to travel throughout the state freely.
- We are a growing group private practice and have developed a sound referral base.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse client group with a range of presentations in a supportive and stimulating working environment.
- Be a part of a practice that is structured to support clinician self-care (diary management and appointment scheduling ensures no back to back appointments, no appointments are booked outside of allocated hours, and caseload monitoring ensures caseload balance).
- We plan our diaries to ensure adequate opportunity for peer support, research and case formulation between appointments.
- Work set hours only.
- Onsite training at the commencement of your role (fully paid for employees).
- Strong supportive team.
- Feedback informed practice.
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional evidence-based client care which drives client based outcomes.
- Industry Best full time administrative support to assist with the management of our clients.
- On-going professional development including peer supervision provided.
- Full access to our range of templated letters and reports to ensure a consistent high standard for clients and time efficiency for clinicians.
- An eligibility to apply for a $10k grant (per year) through the Health Workforce Scholarship Program, only available to regional allied health workers in Queensland.
- Pre-existing referral pathways, resulting in consistent appointment bookings.
- Existing waitlist to fill your availability immediately.
For Provisional Psychologists
- Begin your career in an Award Winning Practice.
- Ensure your provisional period is one that enables supportive learning and teaches strong self-care practices is vital to a long and fulfilling career.
- Fully equipped office with access to a wide range of assessments and resources to necessary to fulfill competency requirements of AHPRA.
- Access to a designated workstation.
- Flexibility to work on your AHPRA registration requirements during paid work hours.
- Flexibility within your diary to schedule formal supervision with your AHPRA approved supervisor.
- The ability to access free secondary supervision inhouse by the middle of 2021.
- Must have registration with AHPRA (or due for registration in the next 4 weeks).
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance (or willingness to obtain).
- Eligibility for registration to provide services under Medicare.
- Current Police Check or willing to obtain.
- A desire to work in a team environment where team culture is fundamentally important.
- The passion to make a difference in our community.
The success of our model has been recognised within the community, with us winning awards including the 2020 GCCI Award for Innovation in service delivery to the community and our clients. Expansion plans for our Gladstone practice are now underway and our move into a larger premise is planned for April 2021.
Join us now to be a part of our wonderful team and to continue to support the community in living their best life.
How to apply
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter setting out your availability and the role you would like to apply for.