Psychologist $90K - $100K
Diverse Minds Psychology Clinic is seeking a passionate and experienced clinical or registered psychologist to join our team either part time or full time.
We focus on assessment and therapy for children, adolescents and adults with an autism spectrum condition as well as other social, emotional and behavioural challenges. Diverse Minds Psychology is a busy, dynamic, team focused clinic that provides leading psychological services to a large client base. In addition to one-on-one therapy we offer an extensive group program to our clients.
The primary role of the psychologist will be to provide psychological assessment (diagnostic, psychometric, cognitive, behavioural and emotional), and therapy (individual, group, couple and family) to referred clients using expert skill and a knowledge base of autism spectrum conditions and generalist clinical psychology skills, particularly cognitive behaviour therapy.
Ideally candidates for this role should meet the following criteria:
- Registered as a Psychologist with AHPRA and be eligible for endorsement as a Psychologist
- Have experience working with children and adolescents and clients with Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Have experience in providing assessment and intervention services in areas such as anxiety, depression and ADHD
- Have experience managing an individual case load, associated administration and possess superior report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to individuals and families affected by mental health challenges
- Have experience in facilitating or co-facilitating group programs or an interest to become involved in group programs /seminars
- Hold current Professional indemnity insurance
- Be eligible to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Have a strong commitment to ongoing professional development
- The position offers:
- The opportunity to be a part of a leading psychology practice with an exceptional, passionate and supportive team.
- Full time reception coverage and support from our administration team
- Team training, group supervision and individual supervision with Steve Den-Kaat, Clinic Director
- Access to clinic resources including large range of psychometrics, extensive library and smart, modern consulting rooms.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact via email at email@example.com
Please ensure a cover letter is attached to your resume with all applications to be submitted by email.