Are you passionate about providing care and protection to vulnerable children, youth and families within the community? Are you looking for your next opportunity to lead a dynamic team of clinicians?
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Practice Lead – Therapeutic Services to join our team in a newly created role! The Principal Practice Lead – Therapeutic Services plays an important role in providing recruitment, clinical support, training and development, direction and supervision to the Therapeutic Services team. The successful applicant will co-chair the complex case review panel and provide consultation in complex cases as well as ensure that clinical and therapeutic services are high quality, timely and meet all standards and requirements.
The Principal Practice Lead – Therapeutic Services will lead the Therapeutic Services team and manage the service area through a range of activities, including:
· Clinical Supervision and support for Registrars, Provisional Psychologists, Clinical Lead team and generally registered Psychologists,
· Oversee case allocation and service delivery wait lists,
· Training and professional development in line with the People and Culture team,
· Co-develop, implement, and monitor the Parkerville CYC Governance Framework
· Ensure that data collection methods and service reporting are compliant, high quality and timely.
This role will also maintain a small clinical load to ensure practice skills and experience remain current.
In addition to highly developed communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, the following skills and experience are essential:
· Master’s degree in Clinical / Counselling Psychology, coupled with a AHPRA registration,
· 5+ years’ experience in the delivery of clinical services to children and young people impacted by sexual and physical abuse, neglect, and trauma,
· Demonstrated leadership and management acumen in a community service context,
· Demonstrated expertise in policy development and implementation, inclusive of the development of service standards and continuous improvement measures,
· Experience in providing high quality expert witness reports and testimony,
· Strong relationships with key clinical and service specific stakeholders and funders.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. is uniquely positioned to provide the successful applicant with the following benefits:
· A competitive remuneration based on demonstrated skills and experience,
· A well-appointed office environment,
· Salary Packaging of up to $15,900
· Access to discounted health insurance plans,
· A vehicle for work and personal use,
· A mobile phone and laptop
To apply, please visit Principal Practice Lead - Therapeutic Services (parkerville.org.au) to review the Job Description and download an Employment Application Form. Then submit your:
· Completed Employment Application Form
· Cover letter (maximum 1-page)
· A statement addressing the criteria (a maximum of 4 x A-4 pages) outlining your skills, knowledge and experience in relation to the essential criteria contained within the Job Description
· A CV / Resume along with two professional referees one of whom must be your current or most recent Line Manager
Applications should be submitted no later than 4:00pm, Wednesday 25 March 2021. Applications will be dealt with as they are received. We reserve the right to close the position earlier.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care Inc. has met the Safeguarding Children Standards set out by the Australian Childhood Foundation and received full Safeguarding Children accreditation in September 2019.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment.
Our recruitment and selection processes reflect this commitment and will include criminal records and reference checks for successful applicants.
It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.
For any job-related enquiries, please contact Kim Brooklyn, Chief Executive Officer, on 0478 155 386 during business hours.