AP Psychology & Consulting Services is a leading organisational psychology and consulting business dedicated to delivering psychological safety & thriving workplace solutions.
At AP Psychology & Consulting Services we embody the core values of being Humanistic, Daring, Inspirational, and Connected with a clear purpose to empower workplaces to be psychologically safe and thriving.
We are committed to making a difference through protection, prevention, promotion & support of psychological safety in the workplace and lead the way through integrated evidence-based solutions that create sustainable change.
A newly created opportunity now exists for a Senior Consultant/Psychologist to join our team and contribute to the growth of our growing national business in Melbourne.
You will be reporting to the Principal Consultant – Consulting Services and working collaboratively within a professional team and partner network that is committed to making a difference and having an impact in everything that we do. This role will see you undertaking a variety of leadership and delivery responsibilities and tasks with the ability to perform at a high level.
- Lead a key business portfolio in Mental Health solutions with a dedicated team of consulting resources
- Design, develop and implement a range of organisational wellbeing products and services
- Lead the business KPI’s aligned to portfolio
- Lead, manage and deliver on multiple large -scale end to end training and consulting projects at a high standard aimed at supporting workplaces to be psychologically safe and thriving – with support from the PMO
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients, key stakeholders and prospects ensuring a good rapport and regular contact
- Conduct business development activities in accordance with AP Business Plan, Portfolio Strategy as required
- Possess exceptional facilitation and consulting skills and be able to deliver on a range of organisational training and consulting projects linked to our purpose of empowering workplaces to be psychologically safe & thriving.
- Possess strong subject matter knowledge in workplace psychological safety (with a focus on mental health) and be able to deliver on training and consulting projects using integrated and evidence-based intervention needs and standards.
- Possess strong subject matter expertise (SME) in workplace psychological safety and be able to lead end to end design and development of workplace psychological safety solutions with client involvement at all stages.
- Possess project management and workflow capabilities to be able to deliver a portfolio of company size products, services and solutions.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following:
- A Masters or higher in psychology or equivalent industry qualifications
- Extensive level of knowledge and understanding of workplace practices, policies and frameworks relevant to workplace mental health and wellbeing including audits and workplace psychological risk assessments link to best practice
- Strong presentation and demonstrated workshop facilitation experience
- Able to work both autonomously and as a member of a high performing agile team
- Proven ability to research, design, develop and evaluate training programs
- Extensive project management experience
- A strength in building effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.