Position: Clinical Psychologist
Location: Sydney CBD
We are seeking 2 enthusiastic clinical psychologists who wish to work in our innovative, Sydney Phobia Clinic. Each role is 1-2 days per week and days are flexible.
Broaden your professional skills and take on a fascinating and unique role within this professional private practice, that incorporates virtual reality within its dedicated treatment of specific phobias.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Seeing clients for manualised programmes, including out-of-office exposure sessions, as well as therapy-as-usual under a CBT approach.
Upkeeping systems and databases
Completing phone assessments and bookings as needed
Liaising with referrers and timely note-keeping
Key Selection Criteria:
- Masters or Doctorate level qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Full Registration as a Psychologist and endorsement in Clinical Psychology with AHPRA
- Professional liability insurance
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare
- Extensive experience and knowledge in CBT
- Keenness to design and support exposure sessions
- Demonstrated skills in conducting risk assessments
- High level of oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work ethically, efficiently, and independently
- Energetic and proactive attitude
- Willingness to support the growth of the business
- 1 x Cool Kids accreditation or willingness to gain Cool Kids accreditation
- 1 x Experience assessing and treating trauma and stress-related presentations.
What we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to develop skills in world leading ‘stand-alone’ treatments
- Option to build your own niche within the practice
- Varied work settings based out of a beautiful heritage CBD building
· To Apply
· If you are interested in this exciting position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter addressing your suitability to the key criteria to email@example.com