PSYCHOLOGIST – TALENT POOL
Catholic Education Western Australia Ltd. are seeking experienced Psychologists to join our Psychologist Talent Pool.
If you are successful in gaining a place in the talent pool, you will be eligible to be considered for suitable job opportunities for the next 12 months.
The roles hold potential for full-time, part-time, temporary or ongoing positions and can be based in the Perth, Bunbury, Geraldton or Broome Offices.
Those eligible for Provisional registration as a Psychologist are encouraged to apply.
The Psychology Team provides psychological services to assist Catholic schools to optimise student learning and development.
The Psychologist will have responsibility for a group of Catholic schools in Western Australia. The role requires a psychologist that can provide specific skills and work collaboratively with Catholic schools, Catholic communities and other professionals in meeting the psychological and educational needs associated with student learning, behaviour, attendance, crisis response, mental health and wellbeing.
- Eligibility for full registration as a psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Demonstrated skills in the provision of contemporary evidence-based psychological practices as it relates to children, young people and schools
- Ability to complete psychometric assessments, develop interventions and make recommendations
- Ability to systematically collect, interpret and integrate data to summarise findings and evaluate intervention effectiveness
- Ability to lead the development and implementation of appropriate programs, interventions and evaluations at the school community, network, regional and systemic level
- C class licence and ability to travel between schools and regions
What we can offer you
- Additional leave entitlements (over Christmas 4 days)
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging
- Free onsite parking
- Corporate healthcare rates
- Heritage listed work environment
- Staff canteen service
- Wellness program
- Employee assistance program.
Further Information: Please refer to the Position Description for additional details. For a copy please email email@example.com.
Contact Person: Laura Allison, Team Leader Psychology, Safety and Wellbeing on 08 6228 6675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply please click on the Apply now button
Interested applicants must submit a short summary addressing the selection criteria and their curriculum vitae, including the names and contact numbers of at least two work related referees (current/past line managers).