someone.health is a full-service online psychology clinic providing access for Australians to connect with qualified psychologists online.
We're a team of 65 psychologists working together remotely to support people find a psychologist that fits their area of need, schedule an appointment and receive professional mental healthcare all without leaving their home.
You can find out more about us at www.someone.health
About the Role:
We’re looking for Registered Psychologists to provide high quality, online consultations and support individuals mental health.
As one of our Registered Psychologists, you will use a wide variety of techniques and therapeutic approaches in areas such as grief and loss, significant life transitions, developmental issues, relationship difficulties, domestic violence, trauma, maintaining healthy lifestyles and career development.
You'll tell us what presentations and demographics you're interested in supporting and we'll match you with clients meeting your preferences.
We aim to deliver Australia’s best online counselling. For us, it’s not about how long you’ve been practicing, it’s about how much value you can add to the lives of people nationwide.
You will be part of a dynamic and experienced practicing team, working together remotely to deliver best-practice client care. You will be a person who is motivated and able to work independently, with a passion for using evidence-based approaches to achieve excellent outcomes for patients.
This role is based remotely. You’ll be logging in to our online platform to see your appointments, connect with your clients and report on their progress.
But, you’re not alone - you’ll have someone to talk to too. You’ll be connected with your fellow someone.health team members and the Support Squad team is available 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm to help you out.
- Membership with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility for provider registration with Medicare Australia
- Comfortable delivering counselling and psychotherapy services via online video counselling and/or telephone
Your day to day role will involve:
- Conducting online counselling appointments and maintaining a client caseload
- Reporting to referring GPs updates on the progress of clients using our easy-to-use templates
Working for a progressive, flexible and innovative organisation that uses technology and evidence-based techniques to deliver exceptional care and client results.
- Flexible working arrangements and hours, allowing you to choose when you want patients to be able to schedule appointments with you.
- Peer consultation and mentoring opportunities with other someone.health psychologists
- Work from home with the best (seriously) online platforms to make your life easy.