Clinical Psychologist opportunity
We have an appealing practice in the Melbourne CBD which we wish to share with another clinical psychologist. We also reach out to clinical psychologists who have, or wish to have, their own consulting room at their preferred location, or who offer telehealth from home. We make it easy for you to own your clinical psychology practice at low cost, low risk and without administrative hassle.
Whichever way you join our team, you enjoy our full support, professional practice, friendly environment and your generous income.
Why join our team?
· Our fee is only 16%+GST of your client's payment for clinical psychology sessions held in a room that you provide, either in-person or via telehealth. You get the GST back from the ATO. For example, if your client pays $200 for your session, your income from that session is $168.
· Our fee is only 28%+GST of your client's payment for clinical psychology sessions held at our Melbourne CBD clinic.
· All of our practitioners are Clinical Psychologists.
· Our office manager takes care of almost every administrative task. Think of any non-clinical task that you do not enjoy (e.g., marketing, referral document validation, fees, billing, rebates, client intake & consent forms, phone calls, new or changed appointments, schedule management...) and you will probably find that our office manager takes care of that task for you.
· We use smart templates and clinical tools. We generate referral acceptance letters on your behalf. We provide you with an efficient tool that greatly helps you produce your treatment reports. We provide you with an automated DASS-21 tool that sends the questionnaire to your clients and automatically calculates their 3 severity ratings in the finished DASS-21 report. We provide you with other clinical tools.
· You choose the time that you would like to work. You just need to be available for a minimum of 4 hours each week as suits you, e.g., 3 hours on Tuesday and 1 hour on Friday.
· You choose the client session fee to advertise on our website, as long as the fee is no higher than any fee you charge elsewhere for the same type of psychological service. The fee must be reasonable.
· You choose the type of clients you would like to see.
· Clients pay you a 20% deposit to secure each booking, which means you get paid sooner and experience fewer cancellations.
· All client payments land in your bank account usually within 2 business days, and you pay our fee up to 40 days later. We foster a professional relationship with you, we like to see your needs come first and we place trust in you.
· You are free to work for any other practice while working with us. We are confident that you will soon prefer to work with us.
· Your clients can choose to follow you with your practice if you decide to no longer work with us.
· Our marketing, and our relationships with GP clinics, help provide you with new clients and referrals.
· You have the opportunity to engage in peer supervision.
· Very convenient location across the road from Flinders Street Station.
· High-speed internet.
· Collaboration lounges & break out areas.
· Kitchen with tea, coffee and other facilities.
· Social gatherings in break out areas with drinks and nibbles or breakfast.
· End of trip facilities for cycling to work.
We seek the following from you:
· Full AHPRA registration as a psychologist with endorsement in Clinical Psychology.
· Strong work ethic and high integrity.
· Very reliable and punctual.
· Adept in building rapport with clients.
· Interest in and commitment to continuing professional development and growth.
· Eligibility for Medicare provider registration.
· Your ABN (we can help you get this).
· Professional indemnity insurance (we can help you get this).
· Use of evidence based therapeutic approaches.
Our website is psyclinical.com. If you have any queries or would like to know more, please contact us.