We are looking for a CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST or REGISTRAR to join our fast growing team here at our clinic based in West Perth! We are seeking someone that is passionate about helping others and is willing to go above and beyond to enable clients to reach their full potential.
$120 per session
Who are we?
Centre of Psychological Enrichment (COPE) has been practicing for over 10 years. Over the years, we have networked with local GPs, mental health professionals and other organisations to establish good relationships and strengthen our referral base. We see clients that range from various ages, cultures and ethnicities.
What does the role entail?
- Provision of psychological services including assessments and psychotherapy
- Work with a range of clients with diverse mental health issues at different stages of life
- Providing a strong therapeutic alliance and ensuring good management of transference and counter-transference issues with clients
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to therapeutically work as a generalist psychologist or under a focus in children, adolescents and adults
What qualifications and experience are we looking for?
- Is or eligible to be an Australian Psychological Society (APS) member
- Holds a psychological registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Holds or is eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Be passionate about helping others to better cope with their lives
- Want to make a difference in the lives of children, adolescents, adults, couples and groups
- Able to provide evidenced based therapeutic interventions
- Have a Working With Children's Check
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
- Added language ability would be desirable
- Clinical Psychology Registrars are welcome to apply
What are the benefits?
- At least 2 days of work, with flexible work days and times available to meet your needs
- Provision of clients from our secured referral base and broad range of client presentations to suit your skillset
- Opportunity to gain in-house supervision and mentoring support to assist you in carrying out your role and to grow as a psychologist and as a person
- Work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Capacity for you to have both online and face to face consultations
- Own room to carry out therapy sessions
- Complete secretarial and reception support so you can focus on what you do best
How and where do I express my interest?
We would love to hear about your passion to help others overcome mental health challenges! Please express your interest by emailing us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to know more?
To find out more about our practice, visit www.copecentre.org.
We are also on social media!
- FB: COPE Centre
- Instagram: wehelpyoucope
If you have any questions about us or the role, feel free to contact us on email@example.com or on 9226 4726.