myLife Psychologists was established over 10 years ago and we have a strong referral network and an experienced team with little staff turnover. We offer evidence-based treatments to adults, couples, children and adolescents, and we’re looking for a skilled couples therapist to join our team. The role will primarily involve providing couples therapy, with the option of seeing general adult referrals across a range of presentations if desired. Various options are available in terms of days and hours of work.
- A varied case load of generally high functioning and motivated clients.
- Flexibility and sustainable work practices to support you to do your best work and maintain a good work life balance and prevent burnout.
- Full time administration support so you can focus on your clinical work (e.g. managing your appointments; invoicing and taking payments; scanning and uploading paperwork; electronic sending of your referrer correspondence and client forms).
- Opportunities for supervision and peer consultation.
- Use of our online practice management system with features including remote access to your client files, referrer letter templates, and online client intake forms and questionnaires.
- Established Telehealth systems for you to work remotely when needed.
- Attractive and competitive contracting rates.
- Conveniently located and well-appointed consultation rooms in Alexandria.
Our ideal applicant:
- Has registration as a psychologist or clinical psychologist with AHPRA (registered psychologists, clinical psychologist registrars and clinical psychologists are welcome to apply).
- Demonstrated training and experience in providing couples therapy and using evidence-based approaches (e.g. Emotionally Focussed Couples Therapy, Gottman Method Couples Therapy).
- Is willing to include some after-hours sessions (early evenings).
Please see our website for details about our therapeutic approach and services: www.mylifepsychologists.com.au.