myLife Psychologists was established over 10 years ago and we have a strong referral network and an experienced team with little staff turnover. We offer evidence-based treatments to children, adolescents, adults and couples, and we’re looking for like-minded psychologists to join our team at our Alexandria office. The role will involve seeing primarily child, adolescent and/or family presentations, with the option of seeing general adult clients and couples if desired. Various options are available in terms of days and hours of work.
- A varied case load of generally high functioning and motivated clients.
- Flexibility and sustainable work practices to support you to do your best work and maintain a good work life balance and prevent burnout.
- Full time administration support so you can focus on your clinical work (e.g. managing your appointments; invoicing and taking payments; tracking and processing Medicare rebates; scanning and uploading paperwork; electronic sending of your referrer correspondence).
- Opportunities for supervision and peer consultation.
- Use of our online practice management system with features including remote access to your client files, referrer letter templates, and online client intake forms and questionnaires.
- Established Telehealth systems.
- Attractive contracting rates.
- Conveniently located and well-appointed consultation rooms in Alexandria.
Our ideal applicant:
- Has full clinical psychology registration or close attainment and can access the relevant Medicare item codes.
- Has excellent skills in providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Has demonstrated experience and a genuine love for working with children, adolescents and/or families.
- Is willing to offer after-school sessions.
Please see our website for details about our therapeutic approach and services: www.mylifepsychologists.com.au.