Academic B, $97,176- $115,396 plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, continuing appointment (36.75 hours per week).
- Deliver high quality material to our postgraduate psychology students
- Develop your research in clinical psychology
- Contribute to clinical psychology in our undergraduate program
- The position is located at our Footscray Nicholson Campus.
About the role
The role of the Lecturer in Clinical Psychology will include contributing to teaching and research in the Psychology Discipline. In particular the Lecturer, will contribute to the Master of Applied Psychology (Clinical Psychology) and Master of Professional Psychology, and to the Psychology undergraduate program. Academic supervision of students undertaking research will be a key feature of this role, as will the development and implementation of innovative teaching methods which align with contemporary practice.
About the person
You will be expected to have a Post Graduate Qualification in Clinical Psychology and be a registered psychologist with endorsement in clinical psychology, or be on a demonstrated pathway towards endorsement. You will have some experience teaching at the tertiary level, or an interest in doing so. You will be passionate about training emerging psychologists and developing the evidence base for psychology through research.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
How to apply
For a position description please visit our ‘Employment Vacancies’ website: www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising:
- A cover letter
- Your curriculum vitae/resume, and
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the position description.
Note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will NOT be considered.