Well-Balanced Minds provides tailored psychological assessment and intervention services to children, adolescents and adults who present with a variety of presentations (such as depression, anxiety, social difficulties, adjustment difficulties, conduct difficulties, Autism, Learning Difficulties, Attention-Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder Etc.).
We offer a range of services to families including counselling, psychological intervention, school-based support, home-based support, behaviour management plans and a variety of group programs and NDIS support. We work 1:1 with clients to provide intensive educational, psychological and behavioural intervention.
About the role
A motivated and enthusiastic Psychologist is needed to work 1:1 and in group settings with clients and their families at the private clinic in Miranda. This a contracted position. The Psychologist will be required to provide counselling services, psychological intervention, conduct assessments, write reports and correspondence, provide NDIS support and behaviour management.
Benefits and perks
· Work as a part of a vibrant team of professionals.
· Support to expand clinic services to include your area of expertise.
· To be a part of a growing business in the Eastern suburbs.
· Flexible working hours and Peer Supervision.
Skills and experience
· The Psychologist must have experience working with children and teenagers with varied presentations, ages and abilities.
· They must have experience working with clients with challenging behaviours.
· Knowledge and experience in cognitive, developmental, memory and achievement tests.
· Knowledge and experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD would be beneficial to the role.