Pearson Clinical Assessment is a global leader in the development and distribution of clinical assessments for health and education professionals. Our company is committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team of professional employees who make it all possible. Our clinical assessment consultants provide advice, support and training in the use of clinical assessments in the areas of Psychology, Special Education, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology.
We are seeking an experienced psychology consultant for the role of Consultant, Clinical Assessments Asia, responsible for the sale of a range of clinical assessment products and support client needs in a growing Asia market. This outstanding opportunity will suit a qualified Psychologist who has an interest in developing skills in account management, sales/marketing and training.
Based in either Sydney or Melbourne, in a flexible working environment, you will occasionally be required to travel to other locations within Asia Pacific in order to provide assessment demonstrations and/or training workshops, or to attend conferences showcasing Pearson's clinical product range. Your excellent presentation skills, both online and face to face, will enable you to train clinicians and tertiary students in the administration and interpretation of assessment tools, and you will be adept at using your assessment expertise to understand and respond to clients' questions and needs when choosing new assessment tools to purchase.
You will apply your analytical and problem-solving skills to provide input into Pearson's business development and go-to-market strategies to support Pearson's growth in the Asian market. You will be able to translate your rapport-building and caregiving skills to ensuring that our customers are satisfied with our level of service and sensitivity to their needs. Additionally, you will be highly organised and have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Language and other connections to Asia will be an advantage in this role.
Key performance objectives:
· Generate revenue by actively promoting Pearson Clinical Assessment's products and services through product demonstrations, webinars, training and conferences.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to other health and educational professionals, including tertiary students
· Proactively develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients to generate sales and to determine product requirements and training needs
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders relevant to Pearson’s assessments and the allied health and education professions
· Identify and develop new markets for new and existing products
Qualifications and Experience:
· Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience working in education, psychology, allied health or related field.
· Experience in sales, or a background in business or practice management
· Experience using psychometric assessments within a clinical and/or educational setting
· Experience in developing and delivering training to adult learners
· Member or eligible for membership of the Australian Psychological Society or similar professional organisation
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Psychologist registered with AHPRA or equivalent in Asia (desirable but not mandatory)
· The ability to speak Mandarin, Korean, Japanese or other Asian language is desirable but not mandatory.
To apply please go to : https://pearson.jobs/virtual-aus/psychologist-consultant-asia/0EA964C6D5D5423382210BEC747C4302/job/ to create your application online.
At Pearson, we value the employee journey and pride ourselves in building an inclusive and diverse culture.