Clinical/ Registered Psychologists
Part time/ Full time or Contractor Options
About the Position:
We are looking for fun, creative and competent Psychologists to join us in part time, full time or contractor roles for a start in JULY.
The role involves the provision of assessment and treatment services to clinical presentations including depression, bipolar, anxiety and OCD/ phobias, complex trauma, relationship issues, LGBTQI related concerns, grief/ loss, post-natal issues, workplace difficulties, personality disorders as well as couple/ family issues (if experienced in this area).
- Feel secure with a flexible work arrangement to suit your needs
- Access to Leave and Superannuation if permanent
- Exercise and develop your clinical skills providing psychological therapy to a wide variety of clinical presentations
- Co-Facilitate intensive short term DBT groups( Free in-house DBT training provided)
- Receive free supervision and coaching support from the Clinical Director (Board Approved supervisor)
- Access group supervision with a large team of Psychologists, Counsellors and a Consultant Psychiatrist
- Microsoft Office account with your own Lighthouse email address and access to shared resources on One Drive
- Consult from beautifully presented, French provincial / Hamptons style clinic rooms
- Use the latest practice management software, remotely accessible with letter templates to streamline letter writing, email and sms functions
- Be supported by a team of full time reception staff and Clinical Director all with strong experience in the medical and allied health fields. All your billing, bookings, faxing and admin needs covered.
- Attend fun group supervision, team functions and annual Christmas Party!
The Psychologists we are looking for will have full registration with AHPRA and Medicare eligibility. Candidates must bring with them investment in the role, commitment to our Practice, openness to learning, excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team, and be sincere and welcoming, in the provision of authentic therapy services.
We are looking for good people who are experienced and skilled, genuine and committed, interested in making a difference in the lives of our clients.
The Lighthouse Psychology Practice is a beautifully presented practice whose mission is to provide evidence-based treatment for a wide range of mental health concerns, in both a timely and affordable manner. We are a leading practice, servicing the South West Sydney areas, with three locations in the Campbelltown and Moorebank areas.
The Lighthouse Practice has been established for over 10 years with a long-standing clinical team of Psychologists, Counsellors and Consultant Psychiatrist. We have strong working relationships with local GP’s and other referrering organisations; and pride ourselves on individually tailored and authentic therapy/ intervention services. We currently accept approximately 40-50 new referrals each week, so there is always a large volume of new clients, providing interesting work and opportunities for skill development.