Are you looking for a fresh, new environment with a great opportunity to build a strong client list from an existing clinical database of over 5000 patients? We have currently experienced an excess in demand for Psychological services for adults and children.
St George Health is an established multi-disciplinary clinic based in the heart of Kogarah with great clinical facilities. We are searching for a passionate and experienced registered Psychologist with an interest in building their practice in the medical hub of Kogarah. The clinic has a strong child, adolescent and adult psychological focus.
Our facility is designed to provide clients with the convenience of all their practitioners being under one roof and providing great services. Work alongside Medical Practitioners, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapists and other professional Psychologists. Our reputation is built on trust and the fact that we take the time to listen and understand our patient’s needs to provide quality care.
Reception and Administration support are provided, as well as assistance with marketing to help you build your network with the local medical community and grow your business. There are parking spaces available and flexible room availability.
- Delivering one-to-one psychological therapy in a clinic setting
- Liaise and work together with other Allied Health Professionals in the clinic
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
- Must be a Registered Psychologist
- Full Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Medicare Provider Number (to accept Mental Health Care Plans)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance or willingness to obtain
- Can accept Work Cover and CTP Claimants
We invite you to apply if you meet all of the selection requirements and are a vibrant, passionate and dedicated Psychologist who works well both autonomously and as part of a hard-working, passionate team.