Sacré Cœur is a P-12 Catholic Independent school located in Glen Iris. We are currently seeking an engaging professional to join our dynamic and enthusiastic Student Wellbeing team.
About the Role
- Commencing start of Term 3 (12 July 2021) or by negotiation
- Three day per week role (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Counselling students in Years 7-12 (in 2021 working with Year 10-12 students)
- Supporting teachers with classroom strategies to manage behavioural issues
- Referring students/parents to external professionals, as appropriate
- Liaising with teachers, Year Level Co-ordinators and the Student Wellbeing Leader 7-12
- Ability to conduct educational assessments and provide reports to teachers and parents an advantage.
What You Will Bring To The Role
- Registration with AHPRA and membership with APS
- School experience essential
- Experience with VCE students preferred, including an understanding of Special Provision and SEAS
- An understanding of the issues facing young women today
- Enthusiasm for working in a school environment.