New to the profession and want support completing your registrar program within a nurturing organisation?
Already in private practice but feel like you're working too hard and close to burning out with unrealistic KPIs?
Looking for a change but finding the idea of private practice overwhelming?
This is where we shine!
While we pride ourselves on client care, as a practice we believe that we achieve that through supporting our clinicians both personally and professionally. We provide many benefits to our employees, including;
- competitive remuneration
- a salary structure that recognises experience and opportunities for leadership positions
- reasonable KPIs that allow you to do your best work
- excellent administrative support
- a strong team environment
- experienced supervisors
- professional development
- training in Feedback Informed Therapy (FIT)
- regular social activities
- opportunities for our psychologists to take part in external consulting or training
We currently cannot service our referrals and have recently moved into beautiful new, purpose designed premises. A huge baby boom (we are blessed to be welcoming 5 babies this year!) means that we are growing our team and would love to hear from anyone who might be interested in joining us! We are looking for at least one full-time employed psychologist and our KPIs are very reasonable, with amazing benefits designed to allow you to focus on achieving the best possible outcome for your clients. Full-time at Benchmark Psychologist means 4 days of client work and a day to dedicate to administration and professional development.
- Endorsed Psychologists - 24 clients per week (or FTE)
- Registrars - 20 clients per week (or FTE)
- Opportunities for varied work (can reduce clinical caseload)
- All supervision and CPD provided!
Benchmark Psychology is a vibrant and growing family-owned psychology practice located in a beautiful new location in Eight Mile Plains. We have a strong referral base, a large and highly professional administrative team, as well as a friendly, dedicated and diverse team of psychologists.
Benchmark Psychology has developed our own outcome tracking software and regularly collates data on psychologist effectiveness and client drop-out rates. This data is used to ensure we all provide the best possible care to our clients, and as a framework for our own professional development so the successful applicant will be comfortable working within a team that openly shares their therapeutic challenges and successes. If you are an early career psychologist or experienced but wanting to keep learning and growing, you will love working with us.
- Must be a registered psychologist in Australia
- Must be eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Willing to use outcome and feedback informed principles in service delivery
- A strong growth mindset and passion for continuous learning in the pursuit of optimal client results
- AHPRA accredited supervisor
- Endorsement (or working towards endorsement) in a relevant area of practice
- A passion for working with one or more of the following presentations; children and adolescents, autism spectrum disorders, eating disorders, or cognitive assessments.
|If you would like to ask any questions, or have an informal and unbinding chat to see if we are the right fit for you, or apply for this position, please address your correspondence to Drs Aaron and Rebecca Frost including cover letter and CV - firstname.lastname@example.org