Acacia Psychology is a provider of private practice psychology and
corporate well-being services across Australia. We are committed to
enriching the lives of individuals and families across Australia through
the delivery of high-quality clinical services.
Due to the
increasing demand of psychological services, Acacia Psychology is
looking to employ or subcontract Psychologists on a F/T or P/T basis in various locations across Melbourne.
What You Need to Know
To be successful in this role, you will require a high level of compassion as well as professional knowledge and experience.
- You will be working within a fast growing organisation that requires patience and flexibility.
positions require attention to detail and the ability to manage
complexity associated with boundaries and multiple stakeholders.
- You will need to focus on clients to continually ensure that solutions are in their best interests.
- You should be self-motivated and able to manage your workload effectively, whilst maintaining quality care.
What We Are Looking For
- Successful applicants will be AHPRA Registered Psychologists
counselling skills drawn from evidence-based frameworks, with
demonstrated competency and experience providing psychological services
for a broad range of clients and presenting concerns.
- Exceptional planning and organisational ability coupled with the ability to self-manage and work autonomously.
addition to clinical skill, critical to success will be your high
levels of integrity, transparency and ability to align with the values
and ethos of the organisation.
Please include a cover letter providing details on your skills, experience and suitability to this role.