Permanent Part time position
2-3 days per week
Are you ready to apply your passion for working to assist children and young people in a growing private practice setting?
Are you motivated to grow and develop your skills and experience in the provision of counselling and therapy services for young people and their families?
Learning Curve Psychology is a dynamic, family-centred practice in South East Melbourne. Our passionate team is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of young people and their families. Due to growing demand for psychological services, we are seeking a highly motivated psychologist, who shares our passion. You will join a happy, friendly team and work with colleagues who are committed to the highest level of excellence in the practice of psychology.
Key objectives and outcomes of the position:
· Provide counselling and psychological therapy to children and adolescents
· Support business growth and the development of psychological services provided by Learning Curve Psychology
· Demonstrate an affinity with Learning Curve Psychology’s vision and values
Essential Criteria for applicants:
· Completion of Masters or Doctoral level training in Psychology
· Registration with AHPRA & APS membership
· Eligible to be registered for Medicare rebates
· Experience in the provision of evidence based therapy for children, adolescents and their families
· The ability to exercise sound clinical judgement
· A sound understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Experience in providing evidence based therapy for children, adolescents and families
· The ability to operate autonomously and as part of a team
· Superior report writing and communication skills
· A commitment to extending your own professional development
· Strong ethical principles including respect for the privacy and dignity of young people and their families
· Current Working with Children’s Check and Police Check
· Must be an Australian resident
What the successful applicant can expect from us
We offer a happy, friendly, team environment which recognises your contributions and provides you with ongoing guidance to support all aspects of your role. You will have access to individual and group supervision, staff connection opportunities and grow your skills amongst a team of great people who are passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please forward your application.