We are part of the St Vincent’s Health Australia group, Australia's largest not-for-profit health and aged care provider.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane is a private Catholic not-for-profit hospital focussing in healthcare for people with chronic, complex and multiple health needs. Our services include general medicine, geriatric medicine, rehabilitation, pain management and palliative care.
About the role
The Psychologist will work in conjunction with our multi-disciplinary team to provide psychological support to patients of St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane and will also provide education for patients, their families and employees as required.
This is a permanent, part time role for 7 hours per week, with the possibility for additional hours as required.
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Psychologist in a clinical or hospital setting
- Skills, knowledge, and experience in treating patients with chronic pain and/or rehabilitation
- Post graduate qualifications in pain management would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive remuneration with salary packaging options available to increase your take home pay
- Career and professional development
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Discounted health services
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their families
- Access to SVHA Fitness Passport
If this is the role for you, please click here
Existing SVHA employees should apply through Workday
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment.
St Vincent's Health Australia is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions. If you would like further information, contact our Indigenous Recruitment Specialist through our careers page.
Criminal record checks will be conducted and will form part of the selection criteria for this role.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane has a duty of care under work health and safety legislation to eliminate and/or control the risk of transmission of vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) in healthcare settings. Compliance with the SVHA Immunisation Policy is mandatory and this role will require evidence of immunisation prior to employment.
Visit www.svphb.org.au for more job opportunities