Join our supportive and established private practice in North Sydney
At LifeConnect we strive to help people face life's challenges from new perspectives with new insights, adding meaning and direction to life. LifeConnect has been providing a diverse range of high quality psychological and therapeutic services to the Lower North Shore for the last 30 years.
The team at LifeConnect is a collaborative and eclectic team with Clinical Psychologists, Registered Psychologists, and a Psychotherapist. Our therapists work from their chosen evidence-based modalities based on their interest, training, and skills. We all come together for regular group supervision to encourage further learning, share our knowledge, skills and resources, and to nurture a collaborative and supportive environment.
As a Clinical Psychologist / Psychologist at LifeConnect you would work with a broad adult client base. Therefore, we are looking for someone who possesses strong engagement skills and excellent clinical and therapeutic skills in multiple modalities (e.g. CBT, DBT, ACT, Schema Therapy, and Psychodynamic Therapy). The position at LifeConnect would suit someone who likes flexibility in their working environment, is comfortable working autonomously with their clients, and enjoys engaging in group and peer-supervision.
Our practice manager will assist with all administration and reception duties to allow you to focus on what you do best - providing the highest standard of clinical work and care to your clients.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration – contractor or salaried position.
- Flexible work arrangements with the possiblility to work from home.
- Minimum of two days and opportunity to increase to up to four.
- Individual supervision with a board approved supervisor for Clinical registrars and early career psychologists.
- Supportive team environment and ongoing collegial support.
- Interesting and challenging client base.
- Solid referral network with local GPs.
- Full administrative support.
- Beautifully appointed consulting rooms in a heritage listed building.
- Full Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience in working clinically with a diverse client group.
- Dedication to deliver high quality evidence-based care.
- Demonstrated ability in networking with other health professionals.
- ABN, professional indemnity insurance and eligible to register as a Medicare provider.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To find out more about LifeConnect, visit www.lifeconnect.com.au