Provisional Psychologist – Central Coast Private Practice
The READ Clinic has a genuine and longstanding local and regional footprint, with over four decades of supporting the Central Coast community. Each of our clinicians show a commitment and concern for helping each and every one of our clients become their “best self”. Many of our psychologists are published authors, university academics, highly regarded speakers and have the highest level of training in interventions and methods (including The Gottman Method, EMDR, DBT, CBT, Circle of Security, T-CBT etc). Our team of over 20 Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists provide a wide range of services including EAPs, Workers Compensation, BAMH and NDIS for people of all age ranges.
What we offer:
The R.E.A.D. Clinic offers a professional, positive and supportive team environment. Psychologists are given:
· State of the art clinical facilities
· Full administrative support (including appointment bookings, confirmations, and billings)
· Flexible work hours (including evenings or weekends if desired)
· Excellent referral sources
· Regular in-house group supervision
· In-house PD events
· Full support to complete your provisional registration and become a registered psychologist.
What we are looking for:
- AHPRA registration as a provisional psychologist (under the 5 + 1 pathway)
- Completed or completing the Masters of Professional Psychology
- A highly ethical and professional approach
- Exceptional rapport building and client engagement skills
- Experience working with Adults or Children (General Mental Illness or disability)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to evidence-based practice, best practice guidelines, and continued professional development
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Current Central Coast resident, or intending to be a Central Coast resident.
If you are passionate about psychology and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Please call Claire Caplin on 02 4363 6600.
Alternatively, expressions of interest and CV’s can be forwarded to [email protected]