Are you a Clinical or Registered Psychologist looking to join a passionate and supportive team in an environment that encourages you to grow professionally and personally?
We are Solasta
Based just 10 minutes from the CBD in Klemzig, Solasta offers a range of evidence-based assessment and psychological therapy services for adults, children, young people and their families.
Our team consists of experienced Clinical and Registered Psychologists, Psychiatrists and other health professionals who provide individuals with strength-focused support so that they can shine their brightest.
Solasta is proud to be both a Social Enterprise and part of the Sonder family.
Sonder is a not-for-profit, South Australian based organisation with a social purpose to improve the lives of underserved community members by providing high quality, accessible care.
Sonder operates social enterprises such as Solasta that aim to be financially sustainable while providing social benefits to local communities.
Why join Solasta
Our new and beautifully appointed consulting rooms have been carefully designed to create a space that allows your clients to experience safety, privacy and growth.
At Solasta, we pride ourselves on providing high quality services and encourage our team to craft their roles based on their values, interests and experience.
We are committed to living our organisational values not only for our clients, but also for our staff.
Position: Clinical or Registered Psychologist
Status: Part-time or Full-time (up to 37.5hrs per week), multiple positions available
Working Location: Solasta Klemzig
What we offer
- Generous salary and benefits including salary packaging.
- An additional paid week of annual leave (salaried staff).
- Flexible working hours with a focus on helping you achieve your perfect work/life balance.
- Career development opportunities within a large NGO.
- Support for staff to develop expertise in their areas of interest.
- Opportunities to work with children, young people and/or adults with a variety of presentations.
- Scope to work with NDIS, Medicare and private clients.
- Opportunities to grow your skills outside of therapy including assessments, workshops and presentations.
- Regular scheduled supervision within office hours and access to experienced clinicians throughout the working day.
- Options to pursue clinical endorsement.
- Generous annual training allowance and access to Sonder’s in-house training.
- Values-based organisation where your wellness matters.
- Brand new, purpose-built clinic, beautifully appointed and thoughtfully designed to create a warm and welcoming experience for clients and staff alike.
- Spacious, sound-proofed rooms with lots of natural light.
- Located just 10 minutes from the CBD within the new Klemzig Medical Village Centre with ample off-street parking.
- Co-located with a GP clinic, medical specialists and other allied health services with vast opportunities for cross-referral and collaboration.
- Daily non-client time for all clinicians to support collaboration and social connection.
- Access to wide range of assessment and therapeutic resources.
- Intuitive practice management software reducing administrative burden on clinical staff.
- High quality administration and business development support.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Positive working environment.
- Strong emphasis on evidence-based practice.
- Clinicians committed to providing a confidential and respectful service that recognises and builds on individual strengths and respects individual choice.
- Staff are encouraged to contribute to the development and growth of the practice.
We are seeking clinicians who are passionate about supporting clients to shine their brightest. If you:
- Are seeking a positive, supportive work environment and team culture;
- Have a warm and engaging manner with a strong client focus;
- Are interested in contributing to a positive team culture and the development and growth of the practice;
- Have experience working with either adults, children or both;
- Have excellent clinical skills and commitment to evidence-based practice;
- Are interested in providing Medicare and NDIS services and;
- Have full AHPRA Registration.
We would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Applicants are requested to send a covering letter, addressing the key selection criteria, and resume to Sonder via our careers portal on our website.
Closing Date: 5pm Tuesday, 28 September 2021
All enquiries to [email protected]
Full position descriptions are available at sonder.net.au/careers