- Are you a senior psychologist looking to step into a leadership role in a private practice environment?
- Do you feel ready for your next challenge?
- Have you a passion for supervision and training services as well as clinical therapy work?
About the business
Spencer Health is an health organisation incorporating Child Development Solutions Australia (Hornsby & Avalon Beach), Sydney Psychology Centre (Mosman & Gladesville), KidsLink and the Spencer Health Institute for Psychology and Child Development. Our centre's are multi-disciplinary and child/family oriented focussing on the assessment and treatment of children, adolescents and families as well as perinatal/postnatal mental health support. Our team provides services to Hornsby, Gladesville, Mosman, Avalon Beach and surrounding suburbs of the North Shore and is made up of clinical psychologists and registrars, registered psychologists, provisional psychologists, paediatricians, speech pathologist and a paediatric nutritionist. Our organisation is well known as a "Centre Of Excellence"and we are proud to be an Employer Of Choice. The CEO is a creative and supportive professional, well known in the field of Child & Adolescent Psychology who is passionate about providing a supportive and nurturing environment for clients and team members alike.
About the role
Due to ongoing expansion and growth we have a position available for a Senior Clinical Psychologist to join our team at Sydney Psychology Centre - Mosman.
The role will have dual focusses including both clinical work and clinical supervision duties. There will also be opportunities to contribute to our training Institute in developing training and running supervisory services offered. Clinical work will include both assessment and treatment services, with supervisory duties focussing on supporting 5+1, registrars and early career psychologists both working for our Organisation or accessing these through our institute.
Benefits and perks
We are a recognised employer of choice offering:
- A friendly and supportive team of like-minded individuals
- Opportunities for individual and group supervision
- Opportunities for further training in areas you are passionate about
- Support in developing and promoting yourself as a Professional with an area of "Special Interest"
- Flexible work practices
Skills and experience
You will possess:
- A recognised degree in clinical psychology,
- Registration as a psychologist with AHPRA,
- Endorsement as a clinical psychologist,
- Be a board approved supervisor
- A passion for and experience working with children and adolescents,
- Experience in the psychological assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with mental health, behavioural and developmental disorders,
- A passion for supervision training and early career psychologists
- Ability to work autonomously,
- Excellent relationship building skills and customer service skills,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- A compassionate and empathetic approach to assessment and treatment delivery,
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
You MAY possess (non-essential):
- Experience in the assessment and support of clients with Autism and developmental disorders,
If you would like more information in relation to the role, please do not hesitate to contact our Operations Manager Francesca Evans on 9960 1222. You can also email your queries to [email protected] For more information about our Centre please head to our website www.spencerhealth.com.au
If you would like to apply for the position please send a cover letter, resume and response to the criteria above to [email protected] Applications sent through SEEK will NOT be accepted - please email your application directly through to the organisation.
If you would like to know more about our organisation please head to www.spencerhealth.com.au