- Full time - Permanent
- Inner West Area Mental Health Service located close to Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Homeless Team
Your new team:
The IWAMHS and Community Team 1 is a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team who hold the homeless person’s portfolio for IWAMHS and provide care to residents of the Inner Melbourne catchment. The team are located in close proximity to the RMH city campus
- We aim to empower consumers to make their own choices about their treatment and recovery with an emphasis on strengthening their internal resources to move forward.
- We work hard to create external links in the community for ongoing support.
- We hold the Homeless portfolio which extends to and includes the Homeless Response Portfolio (MhaP-HR) which relies on strong partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- We are a passionate group of people who love to work hard offering evidenced based services.
- Contribute to a positive culture, demonstrate partnership and collaboration within the team, across consortium agencies and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in the provision of specialist services in public mental health settings with a strong focus on local communities and inter-agency specific knowledge.
- Demonstrate recovery-oriented practice.
- Be responsible for developing partnerships and collaboration between agencies and across the mental health and homelessness sector.
Our Commitment to you:
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- You will enjoy excellent work-life balance. We want you to stay long term!
- Work alongside highly trained staff whilst providing compassionate and supportive care for all members of the community.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
Alex Smith, Manager RMH Ambulatory Mental Health Services
(m) 0417 536 251 [email protected]
Trevor Carlisle, Manager Community Team 1 and HOMHS
(m) 0417 387 619 [email protected]
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.