Based in Headspace, Brookvale, this is an opportunity to make a real difference and positive impact to someone’s life. The position is a full time (Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm)
We are looking for someone with Passion, Respect & Integrity who has demonstrated experience working and providing assessment and clinical intervention to young people and their families.
?The day-to-day duties:?
- Provide evidenced based short term focused psychological intervention/treatment for young people aged 12- 25 years
- Liaise and work with relevant services including but not limited to, GPs, Psychiatrists, health services, Non-GovernmentOrganisations, schools and youth services
- Ensure the efficient and consistent provision of person-centred services to young people, including adherence to relevant guidelines and procedures
- Actively participate in service development, case review meetings, quality assurance activities and WH&S initiatives.
- Maintain patient records and statistical information within Headspace Brookvale
- ?Clinical professional registration (for social worker’s eligibility for registration)
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare (Better Access Scheme).
- Must have one of the following: General APHPRA registration as Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist OR Mental Health Nurse OR an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker.
You could benefit from:
- Generous Salary packaging of up to $15900+ in tax free pay (for permanent and max term positions)
- 1 rostered day off a month
- Professional development opportunities and training
- Access to flexible work arrangements
We would like your application to include a cover letter that explains how your skills, ability and experience meets the requirements of this advert.
Applications close 11:59pm 12 November 2021 or when a suitable candidate is identified, so apply now, don't wait
New Horizons acknowledges all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land. ?
New Horizons values diversity and encourages applications from all people. Our vision is to see happy inclusive communities work together in collaborative and inclusive ways to create opportunity and improve quality of life. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we connect with and support.