Person Centred Psychology & Allied Health is an established and busy practice in leafy South Melbourne. Our warm, welcoming, and dedicated team are eager to welcome a couple of new psychologists to the team. With our strong connections to local GP’s, Allied Health Practices, and elite performance groups we have an abundance of referrals. What we
require is some stars to help us provide them with a high standard of care. You will most likely fit in well here if, as well as the usual qualification, registration and insurance requirements you:
- Get excited about how the evidence aligns with the individuals you’re working with and you get a buzz out of seeing light bulb moments and change.
- Are interested in individual clinical work as well as innovative group work and collaborations. For example, we currently hold regular Trauma Informed Kickboxing Classes for Women, and Body Peace Yoga for adults and adolescents.
- Have experience working with a range of adult clients including those presenting with trauma histories, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, grief, adjustment difficulties, and mental health challenges within high performances spaces.
- We have ample opportunity for a couples counsellor to join us.
- Person Centred Psychology receives an abudance of child and adolescent referrals and would welcome an experienced child and adolescent psychologist, who could hit the ground running.
- Enjoy being part of a team that likes to do things together including peer supervision, dinners, attending events, and occasionally even heading for warmer climates together.
- You have oodles of integrity, care about doing a great job by your clients, and know that amongst it all caring for yourself matters too.
We are seeking to hire both experienced psychologists and clinical registrars, with internal supervision with a senior psychologist included for registrars.
We will provide you with:
- Full administrative support
- Flexible working arrangements and a generous rate of pay
- The ability to build your caseload to suit your interests
- General and presentation specific peer supervision
- A steady flow of referrals
If you’d like to talk more please email me directly at [email protected]
and we can make a time.