Psychologist/Child and Adolescent Psychologist Private Practice - Chatswood and Hurstville Clinics
- Highly supportive and warm team environment
- Established private practice with large referral and client base
- Attractive remuneration
- Choose your own days/hours
- Choose your preferred client presentation
- Highly trained and competent clinical intake team
New Vision Psychology is currently looking to hire the right fit psychologists for our Chatswood and Hurstville Clinics. Contract available immediately.
New Vision Psychology is a well-established private practice with clinics in Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Hurstville and Burwood
We are a commissioned partner with the Sydney North Health Network (SNHN), a Primary Health Network established by the Australian Government. We have a strong referral base and provide Medicare, NDIS, EAP, Workcover, and Private Health funded services.
As one of Sydney’s most inclusive psychology practices, we provide a full range of services by 20+ practitioners in 10 languages. We offer child, adolescent, adult and relationship counselling, psychometric assessments and more. Our practice is expanding and to meet our growing demand, we’re looking to recruit clinicians to join our team at any of our locations.
Why join New Vision Psychology?
Over the past 12 years, we’ve put solid investments and structures in place for our team of psychologists to thrive professionally and financially. At New Vision Psychology, we take on the responsibility of helping you build your caseload and have a track record of doing this quickly.
We’re an easy-going bunch and you’ll be joining a supportive workplace that promotes work-life balance for a sustainable practice. Most of our practitioners have been with us for a long time and many of our contractors have even transitioned to full-time contracting. We take care of all aspects of running a successful private practice so you can maximise your potential by focusing on what you do best.
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Attractive remuneration and highly competitive contract rates
- Access to solid referral networks enabling consistent client intake
- Full-time administrative support team
- No bulk billing & strict cancellation policy
- Ongoing marketing and professional branding
- Peer and individual supervision – same-day access to senior psychologists
- Opportunities to engage with diverse clients across clinics for professional growth
- Modern, spacious and comfortable purpose-built offices
- Convenient locations – 4 mins walk from train stations
- Have experience in counselling and assessment with a broad range of presentations and/ or
- Provide diagnosis and treatment for children and adolescence with a range of presentations including intellectual disabilities
You must also have:
- Minimum of two years counselling experience, providing focused psychological therapies
- Full registration with AHPRA as a registered or clinical psychologist
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
- Bilingual or multilingual
- SIRA registration
- Marriage and couples counselling
- Psychological assessments and report writing
If you’re interested in this role, please call Danni at 0420 947 866 or submit your resume to [email protected]