Job No: ASPECT1438
Join our multi-disciplinary team of Therapy professionals and discover a different brilliant.
With locations all around Australia, we know you’ll find your place with us in no time.
To get started, just fill out the short form at the bottom of the page or call us.
We love to have a chat.
Start and end every day with an organisation at the forefront of service delivery, knowing that you’re doing something amazing. Be part of an autism assessment team providing evidence-based, gold standard assessments and develop your early identification and assessment skills.
At Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect), our therapists have more time to focus on the people they support and deliver high-quality and highly valued services.
How? Because we believe in setting realistic goals. Your week will be split between providing assessments and therapy. On your therapy days you will be supporting three to four people on the autism spectrum a day, so you have more time to discover their unique strengths and aspirations, more time to reflect and plan, and more time to make a difference.
With a culture of wellbeing at the core of everything we do, you’ll also discover that creating the right balance for your personal priorities becomes a reality too.
Hone your craft as a clinician in the autism space and you’ll have the foundation skills for an amazing future in the disability sector.
What we offer
Excellent internal and external professional development opportunities including access to a Professional Development allowance of up to $750 a year, two professional learning days, and a personal development day or a resource budget
The not negotiables
- Masters in Clinical Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Completion, near completion or willingness to complete a two-year registrar program in clinical, educational/developmental or neuropsychology
- 4 – 5 days per week
- Experience in the assessment and/or treatment of children with developmental disability will be highly regarded
- Training in either the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule or the Autism Diagnostic Interview will be highly regarded
- Ability to work from a clinic site in Baulkham Hills or Frenchs Forest
- Current driver’s licence, use of own vehicle for business purposes (reimbursed per kilometre) and willingness to travel across your local LGAs
- NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance
- Appropriate Working With Children Check for paid employment in the State or Territory in which you work
- Completion of the mandatory NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’ is also required. If you have not already completed the module, click here to access it.
- You may be required to provide an International Police Check clearance
Click to view our Therapy and Psych Position Profiles.
Please attach your resume (not compulsory) and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for some positions at Aspect, in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students. As part of the recruitment/interview process Aspect is collecting information related to your vaccination status to ensure we are in compliance with all government orders and directives.
Enquiries should be directed to:
Rebecca Keane – [email protected] – 0466 427 853
Dr Fiona Aldridge (Assessments) – [email protected] – 0466 427 520
Learn more about us: www.autismspectrum.org.au
Aspect is committed to providing an autism-friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. With 3.8% of our workforce on the autism spectrum and a strategic goal to keep growing our autistic workforce, this is a place where everyone can truly shine in their own unique way.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.