Job No: ASPECT1439
Join our multi-disciplinary team of Therapy professionals and discover a different brilliant.
With locations all around Australia, we know you’ll find your place with us in no time.
To get started, just fill out the short form at the bottom of the page or call us.
We love to have a chat.
Start and end every day with an organisation at the forefront of service delivery in an NDIS environment, knowing that you’re doing something amazing.
At Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect), our therapists have more time to focus on the people they support and deliver high-quality and highly valued services.
How? Because we believe in setting a realistic goal of supporting three to four people on the autism spectrum a day, so you have more time to discover their unique strengths and aspirations, more time to reflect and plan, and more time to make a difference.
Be part of a leadership team supporting therapists to develop their skills and hone their craft as a clinician in the autism space.
With a culture of wellbeing at the core of everything we do, you’ll also discover that creating the right balance for your personal priorities becomes a reality too.
What we offer
Excellent internal and external professional development opportunities including access to a Professional Development allowance of up to $750 a year, two professional learning days, and a personal development day or a resource budget
- Masters qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA and endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist
- Board Approved Supervisor able to support both Provisional Psychologists and Clinical Registrars
- Minimum of 3 days per week including 2 days as a Supervisor
- Current driver’s licence, use of own vehicle for business purposes (reimbursed per kilometre) and willingness to travel across the Sydney metropolitan area and interstate if required
- NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance
- Appropriate Working With Children Check for paid employment in the State or Territory in which you work
- Completion of the mandatory NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’ is also required. If you have not already completed the module, click here to access it.
You may be required to provide an International Police Check clearance
Click here to view our Position Profile.
Please attach your resume (not compulsory) and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for some positions at Aspect, in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students. As part of the recruitment/interview process Aspect is collecting information related to your vaccination status to ensure we are in compliance with all government orders and directives.
Enquiries should be directed to:
Rebecca Keane – [email protected] – 0466 427 853
Learn more about us: www.autismspectrum.org.au
Aspect is committed to providing an autism-friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. With 3.8% of our workforce on the autism spectrum and a strategic goal to keep growing our autistic workforce, this is a place where everyone can truly shine in their own unique way.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.