- Join an autism assessment team
- Develop your early identification and assessment skills
- Full time roles however part time, 3 days per week, may be considered
- Competitive salary package based on relevant experience
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Frenchs Forest and Baulkham Hills, NSW
Aspect is committed to providing an autism friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. It is through this commitment that we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the role: You will work within a team of psychologists to conduct evidence-based gold standard assessment services across the age range with individuals referred for autism and review assessments and to support families with information regarding intervention options and support services. Click here to view the full Position Profile.
Aspect Assessments: The team, based in Frenchs Forest and Baulkham Hills, provide comprehensive assessments for autism across the lifespan. The team also has a strong focus on building collaborative relationships with other key providers to enable early access and intervention and to facilitate improved child and family outcomes.
- Provide evidence-based diagnostic assessment services including comprehensive written reports
- Provide consultancy and supervision services in relation to autism assessment to other organizations and service providers
- Maintain records on Aspect's client database
- Assist in the development and implementation of Aspect's research activities
- Participate in ongoing internal and external professional development
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Masters in Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology or Educational/Developmental Psychology
- Fully registered with AHPRA
- Completion, near completion or willingness to complete a two year registrar program in clinical, educational/developmental or neuropsychology
- Experience in the assessment and/or treatment of children with developmental disability will be highly regarded
- Training in either the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule or the Autism Diagnostic Interview will be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle for business purposes
- NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance for paid employment
- NSW Working With Children Check for paid employment
Completion of the mandatory NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’ is also required. If you have not already completed the module, click here to access it. You may be required to provide an International Police Check clearance.
What we offer: A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for some positions at Aspect, in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students. As part of the recruitment/interview process Aspect is collecting information related to your vaccination status to ensure we are in compliance with all government orders and directives.
Enquiries should be directed to: Fiona Aldridge, Manager, Aspect Assessments on 02 8977 8316 or 0466 427 520.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.