Passionate Psychologist wanting to Make a Difference
Seed Psychology is a unique inner Melbourne clinic that supports caring and compassionate psychologists to deliver highest-quality client care. We are renowned for our warm, lively and supportive team environment, wonderful psychologists, and an amazing administrative support-team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for both early career and established psychologists
This role offers both supported entry into private practice allowing you to learn the ropes, as well as opportunities for experienced psychologists.
Our Values and Vision
A Psychologist with Seed truly appreciates the important work of supporting the mental health of our community. At Seed, our objective is to provide a service that improves our client's wellbeing and life satisfaction, encourages their personal growth, and renews confidence in themselves and their future. 'Growth, Renewal, and Wellbeing’… Empowering others to live their most fulfilled lives as we continue to raise the bar of how we do therapy.
Career Growth and Support
At Seed Psychology, we want to ensure you can continue to grow as a practitioner, have as much role diversity as you desire, can step into leadership roles should you wish to, and actively progress your career within the industry and field.
What we Offer
At Seed we make it our mission to ensure your time with us is incredibly rewarding with a host of benefits
- Growth -be welcomed into a warm and supportive team environment to help you flourish and grow within the private practice setting.
- Receive the support of a dedicated Clinical Team Leader, providing individual and group supervision, learning and professional development opportunities tailored to suit your needs.
- Be supported by our dedicated and vibrant administration team, including our office manager, who are there to help 6 days a week. We pride ourselves on our innovative procedures and advanced IT systems to ensure your day-to-day is seamless.
- Renewal -Be part of a welcoming and warm collegial team culture with a strong emphasis on peer and individual clinical supervision, in-house CPD, and regular social events. We genuinely value support and connection to complement the therapeutic work we do.
- With 12 years in the local area, share in a very strong and well-established referral base.
- Wellbeing -Promotion of flexible working arrangements, and an appreciation of work-life balance to enhance personal wellbeing. Onsite and remote work options to suit.
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Not to mention, the opportunity to work from an expansive, light filled space, set within a beautifully renovated art deco period home. Brunswick East is also home to amazing cafes (with good coffee of course!), close to the CBD and ample all-day parking.
What we're looking for
· Fully registered with the Psychology Board of Australia
· Previous clinical/consulting experience working in a hospital, consultancy and/or private practice-desirable
· Ability to work independently, with strong organisational and time management skills
· Ability to work with short, medium and longer-term client presentations, and a variety of presenting difficulties
For employment opportunities, candidates will be required to consult 3+ days per week. Independent practitioners require the ability to consult 2+ days per week.
Want to learn more?
Apply now by sending us your Resume and Cover Letter setting out why you would like to join us.
Please connect with us today on 93888113 or email [email protected]
Read more at our website – www.seedpsychology.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you!