About Walk Different
Walk Different is Australia's leading provider in outdoor "Walk and Talk" psychology services. Our mission is to provide client-focused psychology services that combine movement, the environment and originality to provide the best clinical outcomes for our clients.
Our unique selection of outdoor locations provides our clinicians and clients alike with a relaxed and calming environment to conduct therapy.
Walk Different also offers fantastic comprehensive back office support to all our Psychologists. This allows them to focus on what matters the most, our clients. You will have a team of dedicated administrative staff on hand to provide support, as well as clinical staff supporting you through the clinical aspects of your role.
Over the years we have built a large network of referrers and advocates in the community who have seen first hand the benefits our service provides
About the role
We are looking for motivated, skilled and enthusiastic Psychologists to join our team between 2-5 days per week in the Illawarra and Sutherland areas.
As a Psychologist working for Walk Different, you are the face of our business. Your role will involve providing mental health services to a range of clients from different ages and backgrounds, with a need for outdoor treatment.
Reporting to the Clinical Director, you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate a high level of autonomy, self-motivation and professional judgement
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, liaising with other clinicians and managers to ensure the highest possible quality of service.
- Display well developed communication, adaptability and interpersonal skills.
As a Walk Different Psychologist the benefits are many.
- Referrals that are specifically matched to your experience and areas of interest
- An awesome culture and team environment that is supportive, engaging and includes regular peer supervision and access to other clinical support needs.
- Flexible and balanced working arrangements that suit your lifestyle.
- A high level of admin support to ensure your diary is full.
- Pre-existing referral pathways resulting in consistent work load and income. There is no need to market your own services.
Skills and experience
- You must have full unrestricted registration with AHPRA.
- You will have the ability to deliver evidence based interventions to individuals in line with Medicare and NDIS provisions.
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Have the ability to adapt well to growth and innovation, as well as work within a team.
- Be able to manage your caseload and provide quality service in a timely manner.
- Have experience with technology.
- Comply with requirements of sole trader/trust/company arrangement
- Have your own Indemnity Insurance or willing to obtain
- Relevant current Criminal History checks and Working With Children Check
- Must have a valid drivers licence
How to Apply
Email your application to our Clinical Director at [email protected]