Join an established private practice in Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Burwood or Hurstville
- Clients available immediately
- Generous base income
- $120 - $144 per hour
- 3, 4 or 5 days
- Work at any of our four clinics
- Contract available now
New Vision Psychology is a leading private practice with 26 practitioners, providing a full range of psychology services for children, adolescents and adults. As an established practice, we have a large referral base across GPs, paediatricians, psychiatrists and specialists. Due to rapidly growing demand, we are hiring another child psychologist (contractor) to join our team.
You are a registered psychologist who:
- Provides treatment and assessments for children under 12
- Manages a range of presentations including anxiety, depression, anger, behavioural issues, ADHD, ASD, parenting issues and intellectual disabilities
- Works independently and enjoys the stability of a consistent caseload
- Are motivated to maximise your earning capacity
- Are down-to-earth, empathic and committed
Guaranteed caseload and immediate income
Having been in the industry for two decades, we understand the concerns that many practitioners have when moving to a new private practice – lack of clients and financial stability. That’s why we offer a generous base income to our new contractors. We’re so confident in our ability to build you a stable caseload that we can provide a base income as soon as you start. Have peace of mind knowing you’ll have financial security when you join us.
Opportunities for development
As a child psychologist, you will have the flexibility to focus more on treatments or assessments within your caseload. Additionally, you can choose to see a mixture of clients, including adolescents and adults, to expand your practice.
Why join New Vision Psychology?
Over the past 13 years, we’ve put solid investments and structures in place for our team of psychologists to thrive professionally and financially. We’re an easy-going bunch and you’ll be joining a supportive workplace that promotes work-life balance for a sustainable practice. Most of our practitioners have been with us for a long time and many of our contractors have even transitioned to full-time contracting. We take care of all aspects of running a successful private practice so you can maximise your potential by focusing on what you do best.
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Attractive remuneration and highly competitive contract rates
- Access to solid referral networks enabling consistent client intake
- Highly trained clinical intake team providing full-time administrative support
- Peer and individual supervision – same-day access to senior psychologists
- Opportunities to engage with diverse clients across clinics for professional growth
- Ongoing marketing and professional branding
- No bulk billing and strict cancellation policy
- Modern, spacious and comfortable purpose-built offices
- Convenient locations – 4 mins walk from train stations
- Ability to provide treatment and assessments for children under 12
- Full-time contract or a minimum of 18 hours per week
- Minimum of two years’ experience providing focused psychological therapies
- Full registration with AHPRA as a registered or clinical psychologist
- Eligibility to provide services under Medicare
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Current Working with Children’s Check or be willing to undertake one
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
- Cognitive assessments
- ASD and ADHD diagnosis
If you’re interested in this role, please call Danni at 0420 947 866 or submit your resume to [email protected].