- Make a difference in the life of children by joining our cutting-edge program, providing mental health services to children aged 0-12.
- Central Coast location, with some flexibility to work from home.
- Competitive rates, with salary packaging benefits available.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities, and confront injustice. Our focus is always on the people we serve, no matter where they are at in their life.
Make a difference:
Uniting is expanding its services to introduce Wellbeing4Kids, a new and cutting-edge program designed to address the significant gap in mental health care for children and their families. Promoting a child friendly and family focused model of care, Wellbeing 4 Kids will support children and their families to gain greater access to mental health services within the Hunter, New England, and Central Coast region. To help us make a difference, we’re looking for:
- Role: Senior Clinician
- Location: Gosford (with travel within the Central Coast)
- Hours: Full time (38 hours per week) / flexible work arrangements can be considered.
- Employment Type: Full Time contract until end July 2023, with possible extension.
Working with children aged 0-12, you’ll deliver evidence-based therapy sessions, which utilise psychological and holistic strategies. You’ll also:
- Deliver strengths-based and child-friendly interventions, which focus on building skills to increase resilience and enhance protective factors.
- Deliver low and medium intensity interventions through individual sessional care and group sessional care to children and/or their families.
- Collaboratively develop individualised care plans and goals, which are reflective of children’s social, emotional, and physical goals for treatment.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate appropriate treatment plans, reflective of the child’s needs, and in collaboration with the child, their family, and other relevant support functions (such as GPs and health services).
We’re looking for a Senior Clinician who is excited to help us pave the way with offering mental health services for children aged 0-12. Above all, you’ll be passionate about making a life-long difference in the wellbeing of children. In addition, you’ll have:
- Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing or Occupational Therapy, with appropriate professional body membership.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence, with the ability to travel to support our clients across [the central coast region].
- At least two years’ experience (post registration) delivering evidence-based practices focused on psychological and holistic strategies for young children.
- The ability to engage and work collaboratively with young children, their families, GPs, schools, health services, and early learning centres to support the needs of children.
Why join us:
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year.
- Access to our rewards program, offering access to resources, exclusive discounts and rewards to help you look after yourself and your wellbeing.
- We actively invest in professional training and development to provide our team with the skills and knowledge to provide high quality care and support.
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow themselves and their careers in different ways, whether it be through support into leadership positions, or diversification of career paths.
- You’ll have the support of a large network and the stability of a respected organisation.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply by email to [email protected] or through Link below. Once you apply, we’ll keep you up to date on how your application is progressing. For more information, you can contact Phoebe Connors, Operations Manager on 0427 415 606, or Rose Rivera, Talent Acquisition Specialist on [email protected] or 0438 206 164.
At Uniting we believe vaccination to be the best way to keep our employees and clients safe from COVID-19. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Apply through Link:
Or Apply by Email to: