· Up to $110,000 (dependent on qualifications) (+ Super & salary packaging)
· Relocation assistance of up to $20,000
· Clinical supervision and professional development opportunities
A permanant opportunity to join our team as a Drug Court Clinician based in Shepparton. A supportive team culture offering ongoing career development
Caraniche has been delivering innovative psychological and behavioural health services for 30 years, partnering with government, community, and private organisations across Australia to deliver positive client outcomes. Through our recent partnership with the WISE Employment Group, Caraniche is a not-for-profit organisation committed to supporting people with AOD and mental health issues through collaborative and supportive service delivery.
Your new Role:
As the AOD Treatment Service Provider at two regional Drug Courts in Victoria we are looking for an experienced clinician to join our Shepparton team to participate in a collaborative, multidisciplinary and multi departmental response to substance dependency and substance related crime with an emphasis on a therapeutic response.
- Delivery of AOD treatment (group & individual) to a caseload of DATO participants onsite at the Shepparton Drug Court Treatment Centre.
- Attend court for case conference and court review on a weekly basis. Attendance and active participation in case conference is required as well as consultation and advice on therapeutic responses to the Magistrate and treating team.
- Maintaining accurate participant records in line with applicable policies and procedures and legislation.
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Participate in treatment planning meetings and case conference in a way that represents best practice and expert AOD advice, supports good working relationships and utilises influence and negotiation in a respectful manner.
You will ideally come with:
- Tertiary qualification in psychology or social work (preferred) or other certifications with accompanying experience will be considered e.g. Cert IV in AOD.
- Current and valid Police Check and valid Working with Children’s Check.
- Knowledge of Courts, sentencing act and the principles of Drug Courts is desirable.
- Skills in high quality individual intervention to clients with complex needs.
Our promise to you:
Caraniche values our employees and is committed to their professional development and career progression through regular individual and peer supervision and ongoing training on topics relevant to their area of work. We are committed to supporting you to provide the highest quality services to our clients whilst ensuring you are supported to reflect and develop as a clinician and progress your career objectives.
Caraniche Employee Benefits:
- Salary Packaging options to increase your take home pay.
- Work equipment provided – laptop and phone
- Professional Practice Clinical supervision
- Internal training, Professional development days
- 4 x Wellbeing days per year (additional to other leave entitlements).
- Purchase additional leave and take Leave at half pay.
- Supportive leave entitlements including; Paid Parental leave, Family & domestic violence leave, conference/study leave, compassionate leave and long service leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees
We are ready to hear from you:
If you are excited by the opportunity to provide long term treatment to a small caseload of clients with a range of substance use issues; forensic/offending history and clinical and mental health issues via both individual and group intervention within a multidisciplinary team led by a Magistrate we would love to hear from you.
Caraniche has a culture of belonging and we value differences. We are an organisation that welcomes and appreciates everyone for who they are as we embrace diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, ability and thinking.
Let us know if we can provide any reasonable accommodations to enable you to participate in the job application and interview process because of your personal circumstances. Please reach out to the Careers team at [email protected] or contact Evie Nguyen (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) on 0447 912 149.
For a confidential chat, please reach out to Evie Nguyen, otherwise we would love to see your application asap!
- All successful offers will be subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check including a national criminal history check and work entitlement check.
- To be eligible you must have full Australian work rights.
- Applications will be screened upon receipt.