2-5 days per week Service Agreement
Join our small welcoming team of dedicated professionals in a vibrant and diverse community setting. Build strong connections with clients and colleagues while contributing your knowledge and skills to make a difference to the local community.
Benefits for you:
- Administrative and reception support
- Systems and procedures refined over 20 years in clinical practice
- Collaborative, supportive, professional working team
- Your own business presence without the overheads
- Maintain boundaries between yourself and clients
Your new space:
- Purpose built and beautifully furnished therapy rooms,
- Kitchen facilities including mini barista coffee machine,
- Range of milks, black and herbal tea and coffee included,
- Fresh fruit and snacks,
- Access to large internal breakout area,
- Comfortable client waiting area,
- Ambient music and fragrant scents throughout,
- Staff toilet facilities onsite,
- Windows in each room – first floor outlook and lots of natural light,
- Secure high-speed NBN internet.
Conveniently located in a heritage building in historic Ryedale Road Village Shops with all required amenities in close proximity:
- Directly opposite West Ryde commuter car park,
- 30m to cafes and historic shopping village,
- 130m to Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club entertainment, gym, swimming pool and restaurants,
- 150m to Anzac Park green space,
- 160m to West Ryde Station and bus interchange,
- 450m to Officeworks,
- 550m to West Ryde Marketplace Shopping mall, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, and restaurant precinct.
Gold standard security:
- CCTV cameras,
- Duress alarms in therapy rooms and at reception,
- Video security intercom access to the building, and
- Back to base alarm and monitoring.
Service agreement: We charge a service fee 40% of gross billings (excl GST).