Advanced Child Protection Practitioners (various roles)
Metro & Regional Available (State Wide)
· A strong commitment to develop and support Child Protection Practitioners
· Work collaboratively with your team to strengthen case practice and to provide effective service delivery
· Highly rewarding career opportunities
Being a Child Protection Practitioner means making real change to the lives of our communities most vulnerable children and families. A career in child protection will provide a range of professional pathways that support your personal growth and development. We offer a supportive team approach, quality supervision with great training and development.
· Advanced Child Protection Practitioner (CPP4) $90,067 to $102,192
About the Roles
We are looking for entry level (CPP3) and experienced child protection/child and family welfare professionals (CPP4 & CPP5) to join our child protection teams.Advanced Child Protection Practitioners work with more complex cases and situations. You need a minimum of two years case work experience in child and family social work.
Key responsibilities include
· Assessing children and young people who are in need of protection
· Conducting risk assessments and investigations
· Working collaboratively with families, community services organisations and other professionals to develop and implement effective plans for children
· Managing complex cases, problem solving and presenting matters to the Children's Court of Victoria as required
· Supporting and developing Child Protection Practitioners in the integration of theory and practice while demonstrating your expertise through case practice
· Working collaboratively with the Team Manager to strengthen case practice
· Provide effective service delivery and support other practitioners
To be a child protection practitioner you need a current and valid driver's licence, a Working With Children Check and a recognised Social Work, Psychology or Community Work qualification.
Make the decision to pursue a fulfilling professional career and make a difference in vulnerable children's lives.
To APPLY visit https://childprotectionjobs.dffh.vic.gov.au/roles
For more information about the role descriptions of Child Protection Practitioners at different levels, please email[email protected] or visit https://childprotectionjobs.dffh.vic.gov.au/roles.