Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career opportunity as a psychologist? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
People Psychology are looking for general and clinical psychologists to join our teams based in Melbourne CBD, Brighton VIC, and Australia-wide (Teleheath and/or Face To Face). We offer excellent competitive remuneration.
We are a busy and dynamic private practice located in Melbourne CBD and Brighton VIC, as well as offering telehealth counselling Australia-wide. We provide psychological services to adults, couples, families, children and adolescents, with a focus on helping them overcome their challenges and achieve their goals. We offer a warm, people-focused, flexible and collaborative environment to our clients as well as for our team of psychologists.
We are looking for psychologists who have the skills, qualifications, and registration to practice legally in Australia, and who share our values of excellence, integrity, and compassion.
People Psychology is looking for psychologists to practice out of our locations, or to do Telehealth Counselling Australia-wide. The roles would have a lot of flexibility and autonomy, giving you control over your hours. You would be able to work independently and be driven to maximise your income under your own steam.
Currently, we have multiple positions open for the following contractor roles:
· General Psychologist
· Clinical Psychologist
· Child Psychologist
What We Offer
For the right candidates, People Psychology offers a warm and supportive environment that encourages learning and collaboration, in addition to the following benefits:
· Excellent competitive remuneration
· Full-time administrative/reception support
· Regular peer group meetings
· One-on-one mentoring sessions with the principal psychologist
· A variety of referral sources
· Established GP referral networks
· Flexible days and hours
· Options for contracting full-time or part-time
What You Offer
We are looking for psychologists who meet the following requirements:
· Available to work flexible days and hours (Evenings and weekend days are available but not compulsory)
· Full registration with AHPRA
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Indemnity Insurance
· Demonstrated skills to build rapport and engage clients
· Experience working with clients within a range of presenting issues
· Ability to use practice management software (Training provided)
For more information about us, visit peoplepsychology.com.au
We love to build long-term relationships with our contractors and to support them in achieving their professional goals.