South Yarra Psychology (a private psychology practice) is recruiting a receptionist/ administrative assistant. The successful candidate will initially work 10am-5pm on Wednesdays, commencing as soon as possible.
Individuals who have completed an undergraduate degree in psychology may be well suited to this role.
Selection Criteria (essential):
- Able to work autonomously
- Friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Demonstrates professionalism with regard to personal presentation, and when carrying out verbal and written tasks associated with the role
- Good communication skills for dealing with clients, referrers (e.g. GPs) and psychologists
- Respects the importance of client confidentiality and setting/maintaining appropriate boundaries
- Highly organised, consistently show attention to detail and able to multi-task
- IT proficient
- Willing to enhance telephone intake skills for booking new patients
- Good time-management skills.
Tasks associated with the role include (but are not limited to) appointment scheduling, issuing client invoices, processing client payments, submitting stationary orders, providing administrative support to psychologists, assisting with marketing and accounting tasks.
Whilst the successful candidate will commence working 1 day/week, on Wednesdays, there may be the opportunity to increase to 2 days/week (potentially working different days) during the second half of the year.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will be considered when received, and so this role may be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
APPLICATIONS: Please email your application (CV and a brief cover letter) to [email protected]