Are you ready for a totally new
venture? Are you interested in exploring a potential equity
This role is autonomous and suits
a Senior Psychologist who is a successful private practice clinician or
Organisational Psychologist working with clear measurable outcomes
for a diverse array of clients.
Barrington e2e is a well established
and dynamic psychological organisation with a broad National client base.
The position involves:
- Business Development
- Critical Incident Debriefing
- Counselling private clients (child, couples and families) and EAP
The qualities of the successful Psychologist
- a self starter who works autonomously
- is business-oriented with broad industry experience
- skilled in developing client and referrer relationships in a
- has a structured approach to delivering psychological intervention
and works with a treatment plan framework with measurable objectives and
- gives clients clear written and practical strategies
- has high level communication skills, both written and verbal.
The fiscal package to be
negotiated with the successful applicant based on expertise, current
psychological business and career stage.
For further information on Barrington,
please refer to our website www.barringtoncentre.com
Please email your expression of
interest, along with responses to the key criteria to contact details below.