Apply Today: https://barwon.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?Id=3DMcnXgiJHI=&k=182929+&C=0&L=0&I=0&J=0&P=0&S=&E=&jbc=ere
· Join a highly skilled and experienced team of specialists and peer workers expanding therapy opportunities in mental health
· Opportunity to deliver specialised psychological therapies and interprofessional interventions
· Full-time position: 80 hours per fortnight (includes 1 ADO per month), Part-time applicants welcome.
The Mental Health Therapy Services is a team of 30 people passionate about making a difference. We provide specialist assessment, consultation, peer support and evidenced-based psychotherapies as part of consumer’s treatment within Barwon Health's Community Mental Health services. This includes peer groups, occupational therapy, Autism services, dietetics and comprehensive psychotherapy programs for personality disorders, trauma, anxiety, mood and psychotic disorders, and a clinical psychology trainee program. The service provides a no wrong door across local and area MH services for therapeutic treatment.
· Health professional with experience in psychological therapies for mental health
· Interest in developing new models of care and therapeutic approaches
· Value interprofessional care and innovation
About the role
Alongside mental health clinicians, allied health, peer workers and well-being staff, you will
· Improve mental health outcomes through psychological therapy
· Work with other professionals to co-deliver interprofessional programs
· Build capacity in staff to integrate therapy into treatment plans
Barwon Health staff benefits
· EBA leave entitlements and the opportunity to purchase additional leave
· Flexible working arrangements
· Professional Development
· Doorstep to the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast
· Access to employee wellness program
· Attractive salary packaging benefits!
· Living Expenses capped at $9,010 and includes repayments on mortgages, credit cards, personal loans and rental payments
· Meal Entertainment & Accommodation capped at $2,650 and includes food and drink consumed in a social or entertainment settings and some accommodation expenditure
Diversity and Inclusion
At Barwon Health we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact [email protected] noting your preferred method of communication and a member of the team will be in touch.
Applicants for this role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and influenza and meet the requirements of the Barwon Health immunisation policy.